Directing & Posing 101 // Cosplay Photography
- Hosted by:
- Molly Doyle - aDoylible
- Come learn how to answer the age-old question- "But what do I do with my hands?" In this panel, we'll go over tips and tricks to help your clients or yourself be comfortable in front of the camera. From mindset to specific basic poses, we'll discuss and answer questions across the board from both cosplayers and photographers alike.
- Cosplay University (Cosplay University is in New Orleans/New York.)
- viernes, diciembre 13, 2019 from 06:30 PM to 08:00 PM
- Question & Answer<span class="label panel-type-Demonstration">Demonstration</span><span class="label panel-type-Lecture-Instructional">Lecture/Instructional</span>
- Maturity Rating:
- G (General audiences, no cursing, nudity (including depiction of nudity), no violence, no sexual content, no use of alcohol or drugs.)
- # Attending:
- Added to Schedule:
- lunes, septiembre 23, 2019 05:56 PM
Register or Log in to add this to your schedule!
There are no discussions! Start one below!
Register or Log in to discuss this panel or ask questions!
Back to Scheduler